Expo
CONTACT US
台州力仁家居用品厂
地址:台州市路桥区国际塑料城
手机:13586051678
代理:13968643888
电话:0576-82359002
传真:0576-82417211
Email:524868715@qq.com
Expo
  • HOME
  • NEWS
  • 2016 China Shanghai Fashion Home Show

2016 China Shanghai Fashion Home Show

作者:超级管理员 时间:2016-07-05 浏览:586次
2016 China (Shanghai) International Fair for Household Products - Home, Better Life!

    Exhibition time: 20-22 September 2016 (10th)

    Venue: Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC)

    Organizer: Messe Frankfurt Jiangsu United Asia International Exhibition Co., Ltd.

    For more information and to apply for participation, please contact: Qiu I 1500071039521-34221208 Business QQ: 2027633814 Add Please specify (home fashion show)

    Display:

    Kitchen table: metalware, glassware, crystal ware, ceramic products, plastic products, silver or silver plated utensils, cutlery, tableware and jewelry, bars and wine, kitchen tools, knives and accessories, cooking and baking utensils, kitchen supplies, kitchen textiles, cleaning supplies, small appliances, etc.

    Home Decoration: knick knacks, wall decorations, classical furniture, lamps lighting, mirrors, clocks, carpets, decorative fabrics, home textile products

    Gifts Groceries: Crafts, gifts, ethnic handicrafts, stationery, scented candles, jewelry, table supplies, toys, children's products, willow, woven handicrafts, flower arrangement, artificial flowers, holiday items, wood products, packaging supplies, lacquer painting, picture frames, watches, perfume fragrances, bags, digital products, fashion creative product designers work, sports and fitness, outdoor gardening

    Jewelry Beauty: beauty products, hair products, aromatherapy products, personal care products, health supplies; exquisite design jewelry, bags, scarves, sunglasses, hats, jewelry, toiletries, etc.

    Audience categories:

    Bulk buyers, trading companies, importers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, specialty stores, department stores, mail order companies, television shopping, home furnishings stores, designers, decorators architectural firms, real estate developers, hotel restaurants, international brands procurement, professional media

    Visitor Promotion: buyers are expected to be more than 23,000!

    Comprehensive, high quality visitor promotion activities to expand the strength of the number of buyers groups, to ensure that large buyers group will visit to discuss:

    ① 50 department stores nationwide, joint advisory group composed of senior executives, the effort to build a first home fashion show;

    ② strong media delivery solutions for brands to provide year-round, free value-added services;

    ③ With the "Tristate International" exhibition overseas advantages in the world, similar exhibitions advocacy;

    ④ With Frankfurt worldwide network of global resources promotion.

    Info:

    InteriorlifestyleCHINA (ILC) was initiated in 2007 by the Jiangsu United Asia International Exhibition Company, Messe Frankfurt, Germany to join the world's largest commodity exhibition brand "Frankfurt Ambiente Fair Ambiente" into China, a joint venture to build and co-sponsored by the Ambiente brand China continuity.

    Ambiente was initiated in 1949, is the world's largest consumer goods fair, good business results, the site is extremely tense. 2015Ambiente exhibition area of 329,000 m2, a total of 4749 exhibitors from 89 countries and regions. To be trade visitors from 161 countries and regions, up to 14.25 million people.

    ILC targeted at high-end home products, bringing together local and international brands, high-quality array of exhibits, and has become a truly iconic home industry exhibition!

    Show Location: the only home and abroad for the audience, providing high-end home products, professional procurement platform.

    Participation Fee (March 31, 2016 to register and pay 50% of the booth fee deposit to enjoy 10% early registration discount):

    Raw costs (minimum 36 square meters) A district (excellent Pavilion): ¥ 1,960 / m

    District (Common Pavilion) B: ¥ 1,430 / m

    Standard booth fee (minimum 9m2) A district (excellent Pavilion): ¥ 2,330 / m

    District (Common Pavilion) B: ¥ 1,640 / m

    * 2 sides open: 5% increase of the total cost, 3 sides open: 10% increase of the total cost of the four sides open: 15% increase of the total cost.
Concurrent Events:
    ① 9th "Annual China Home Style Award" selection and award ceremony; ② design fashion large forum; ③ wide range of design, household type and theme of the Forum activities; etc.
Google 翻译(企业版):译者工具包网站翻译器全球商机洞察